- Through R&P Capital, you can receive a lump-sum payment immediately, rather than waiting years for periodic payments
- Owner Financed mortgage notes - see the the mortgage page
- Owner Financed notes on businesses
- R&P Capital will factor in the following to determine the market value a business note:
- • The down payment made and current note balance
- • The credit worthiness of all parties to the transaction
• The interest rate and term of the note
• The buyer's experience in the business
• The type of business securing the note
- • The amount of seasoning on the note
- Structured Settlement Annuities:
- R&P Capital can monetize the structured settlement
you are receiving, enabling the you to receive
the highest possible payment up front. R&P Capital has unparalleled
expertise in facilitating immediate payments through the financing
of structured settlements and annuity payments. Once monetized,
the you gets to keep the upfront payment, no matter
what happens to the insurance company that issues the annuity. Also see Settlement page
- Annuities are processed the same as Structured Settlement Annuities
- Annuities resulting from a Contest or a jackpot winner in a casino - see casino page.
- Bill Board and Cell Tower Leases
- The Billboard and Cell Tower Lease Acquisition program has many advantages over receiving monthly or annual rent from your billboard and cell tower tenant, including:
- Meeting your financial goals
- Immediate liquidity Offset long term inflation by receiving cash today
- Pay down non-productive debt such as credit cards or car loans
- Pay down or even pay off your mortgage.
- The transaction does not compromise the value or integrity of your property, nor does it hinder your ability to sell your property in the future. Most importantly, if the lease is cancelled due to mergers, acquisitions, or underperformance, you do not have to pay the money back – that becomes R&P CAPITAL'S risk.
- By selling their billboard or cell tower leases, many lease owners have put tomorrow's money to work today. The team at R&P CAPITAL has successfully funded many landlords ranging from individual real estate investors and businesses to non-profit organizations and municipalities. Why not you?
- Royalties from the entertainment world
- The team at R&P CAPITAL has negotiate partial or complete buy out of royalties. In this way you don't wait for your money. Immediate liquidity today.
- Royalties from the result of an invention, licensing agreement or intellectual property right
- Intellectual property is a legal concept which refers to creations of the mind for which exclusive rights
are recognized. Under intellectual property law, owners are granted certain exclusive rights to a variety of intangible assets, such as musical, literary, and artistic works; discoveries and inventions; and words, phrases, symbols, and designs. Common types of intellectual property rights include copyright, trademarks, patents, industrial design rights, trade dress,and in some jurisdictions trade secrets. The team at R&P CAPITAL has successfully funded many intellectual property rights. R&P CAPITAL will also work with you to negotiate a fair and equiable plan that will work for you today and for the future.
- Deferred compensation proceeds from a sports contract
The deferred compensation proceeds from a sports contract can become an immediate source of cash for the athlete or athletic organization, today rather than in the future, through the use of creative financing techniques. R&P Capital works with professional sports agents and advisors representing professional basketball players, baseball players, football players, and athletes in many other sports, helping put them in control of their own earning power sooner rather than later.
A professional athlete suddenly has direct access to and control over significant portions of earnings due to be received over multiple years. These earnings can be used to satisfy immediate obligations, or can be used for investment purposes, potentially generating additional future income.
Also athletes who are receiving deferred compensation proceeds resulting from a sports contract can receive a lump sum cash payment for some or all of their future payments. Athletes also frequently receive income for speaking engagements, promotions and advertising appearances. These contractually guaranteed payments can be used to advance lump sum payments in cash for some or all of the value of the contract.
For more information or a quote go to the CONTACT US